MONDAY, APRIL 12, 2021
New cases of COVID-19:
New COVID-19 related deaths:
Long-Term Care Facilities
- Active outbreaks: 15
An outbreak is considered any confirmed COVID-19 case among LTC facility residents or employees.
Mississippi hospital bed usage:
- Patients currently hospitalized for confirmed COVID-19: 162
- Patients currently in intensive care for confirmed COVID-19: 56
- Available intensive care beds statewide: 259
Explore local hospital capacity and bed use with our interactive map of hospitals
Totals of all Mississippi COVID-19 cases and deaths since February 2020.
- Total COVID-19 cases: 307,519
- Total COVID-19 related deaths: 7,096