MONDAY, APRIL 12, 2021
New cases of COVID-19:
Positive test results reported to as of 3 p.m. yesterday. Tests may have been made during the past week, and represent individuals who became ill a week ago or more. Repeated tests for the same individual are counted only once.
New COVID-19 related deaths:
COVID-19 related deaths reported to MSDH from hospitals, medical examiners and coroners as of 3 p.m. yesterday.
Long-Term Care Facilities
- Active outbreaks: 15
An outbreak is considered any confirmed COVID-19 case among LTC facility residents or employees.
Mississippi hospital bed usage:
- Patients currently hospitalized for confirmed COVID-19: 162
- Patients currently in intensive care for confirmed COVID-19: 56
- Available intensive care beds statewide: 259
Explore local hospital capacity and bed use with our interactive map of hospitals
Totals of all Mississippi COVID-19 cases and deaths since February 2020.
- Total COVID-19 cases: 307,519
- Total COVID-19 related deaths: 7,096